- Do you have complex data analysis that needs to be presented clearly to new audiences?
- Do you have corporate reports that require data to assist with telling a compelling story?
- Do you need dashboards to assist your people to identify opportunities to improve your business?
I can help...
I will work with you and your team to understand what you are trying to achieve, your data sources and analysis, so that we can design and build the best data visualisations for your context.
I can review your existing data visualisations (reports, presentations, web) and provide recommendations for potential improvements and enhancements.
I can work with the data tools and branding guidelines that are available to you, to develop the design specifications and solutions for review and implementation, by your designers or analysts, or by me. I work hard to make sure the designs allow your audiences to understand, explore and engage with your data.
Often the data visualisations we produce need to be reused – monthly reports, presentation templates. I can work with your team to ensure that the pipeline from data, analysis, design and presentation is efficient and effective.
- Department of Internal Affairs: interactive network visualisation of government services, agencies and customer life events
- Land Information New Zealand: real-time operational dashboard requirements
- Ministry of Social Development: design and development of monthly reporting dashboards
- Social Investment Unit: design and development of print and online interactive visualisations
- Superu (Families Commission): consultancy and design of visualisations for research publications (example
- Redvespa: design and implementation of business intelligence reporting
- Ministry of Education: design and development of data visualisations and infographics